Wednesday 14 September 2011

A2 Tasks- what we did.

First of all we did a lip sync task. This was preparing us for when we do our coursework and make a music video. The point of this task was to show us how much time and effort goes in to lip syncing well. From this I learnt how hard it is to get it dead on else it'll make the video look bad.
The second task we did was making the first 30-50 seconds of the Busted- "that's what I go to school for". This task was to show us how hard it was to actually make a music video, and it was a practice for us for when we make the our real music video. This task taught me how time consuming planning, filming and editing was. I realised how many clips we had to make of just one shot to get the angel and positioning perfect. I'll take all this into consideration when preparing for my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment